Steam pending transaction error appears when you have another pending transaction on your account. But if that’s not the case then you may check for other possibilities to fix this error permanently!
This issue could potentially be produced by a problem with your network or the game platform’s server. You can utilize their website instead of your app to get around this problem, at least temporarily.
Table of Contents
What causes pending transaction errors?
There are only a few reasons why these issues can arise when you try to make a transaction. We’ll go over them briefly:
Connection errors – The most common cause of a steam pending transaction is a connection problem with the Steam server, caused by a local network issue or unavailable Steam services.
Other outstanding transactions: As the error message indicates, your transaction cannot be completed because you have another pending transaction on your account.
So, there may be different pending transactions and products in your basket; however, one of the methods listed below will help you swiftly resolve this issue.
VPN software concerns: Virtual private networks are excellent for safeguarding your privacy and getting around geographical restrictions, but they can occasionally cause problems. That, too, can be fixed with one of the techniques listed below.
How can I fix the Steam pending transaction error?
Your transaction cannot be finalized because you have additional awaiting transaction on your account. So, it’s better to look for any pending request.
#1. Is Steam unavailable?
- Select a nation from the drop-down option on the Down detector website.
- Enter Steam in the site’s search box to go to the page below, which has more information about Steam server outages.
- A Steam server outage could be the cause of the pending transaction issue. Although this isn’t a typical occurrence, it’s still worth checking to see whether the service is down.
#2. Open Steam and click your user account name to cancel any other pending transactions
- Select Account Details from the drop-down menu.
- Then select View purchase history to see a list of your Steam purchases.
- Select one of the pending transactions if there are multiple pending purchases.
- Then choose to Cancel this transaction from the drop-down menu.
- Select Cancel my purchase from the drop-down menu.
- You can also cancel your pending transactions by logging into your Steam account. The procedure is the same. You’ll get free access to your new trade as a result of this.
#3. Make purchase on Steam website
Alternatively, instead of using the Steam client software, you can purchase games over the Steam website. In a web browser, go to Steam. Then go to the website and try to download the game from there.
- Right-click the Start button and pick.
- Task Manager from the list to disable the IP proxy software and VPN.
- On the Processes tab, choose VPN or IP proxy program and click the End task option.
- Does pending mean that money has been carried out?
- Choose the Start-up tab, then right-click the IP proxy software or VPN and select Disable.
We also need to clarify that if your account has any pending transactions, it signifies that no money has been delivered out of it.
You have another pending transaction on your account that has not been completed yet. Therefore, the payment hasn’t been made yet.
This finishes our tour, and we hope it helped you find the solutions you needed. If you need more help, you may create a Steam support account and submit a support issue.