How to Recover Deleted Whatsapp Data in Android? : Whatsapp is the well-known best app among all chatting apps available in the current online world of chatting and contacting friends, having different features like voice call, group chat and more. The app becomes free for lifetime after the product was bought by the owner of Facebook. People usually shares their data like images, pictures and messages with this app. Sometimes people lost their images and other stuff while deleting the data of whatsapp. So, today I will tell you how can you recover the deleted images and all other chatting data by following the simple steps.
Recover Deleted WhatsApp Data from Android without Backup
Sometimes we accidentally deletes the backup too along with all other data. In that case this is very difficult to recover the data. To recover the data in such condition, we recommend to use a software named “Gihosoft” Free Android Data Recovery tool. By using this freeware, you can rescue more files such as photos, videos, SMS, contacts, Viber etc from different smartphones powered by Android OS.
Step2. Connect Android device to PC
Step3. Start analyzing and scanning WhatsApp files on Android
Step4. Restore WhatsApp messages or photos on Android[/vc_toggle]
Recover Deleted Whatsapp Data in Android from Backup Copy
Well if you have a copy of backup stored in your phone, follow the following steps to recover all your files and chatting history:
1. Uninstall WhatsApp from Android
2. Reinstall WhatsApp on Android phone
3. Click “Restore” when you get message “would you like to restore your message history from backup?”
Retrieve Old WhatsApp Chat History from Android (a week ago)
The older WhatsApp message records are also recoverable from Android device for free. You will need to do the following:
2. Go to backup folder, the default path is: /Internal Storage/WhatsApp/Databases. From the backup file extension, you can easily figure out when each backup copy is made.
3. Rename “msgstore.db.crypt” to “newestmsgstore.db.crypt”, in case your latest message backup getting lost.
4. Select the backup file that you want to restore. Please choose the date before you accidentally deleted or lost WhatsApp messages.
5. Rename selected file from “msgstore-YYYY-MM-DD.1.db.crypt8” to “msgstore.db.crypt8”.
6. Reinstall WhatsApp. Click “Restore” when asked.[/vc_toggle]