How to update whatsapp to latest version quickly is the mostly asked question on Whats app community. An update fixes video calling issue and other security related bugs. So here we are to guide you that how you can get an updated version of WhatsApp Messenger for free easily and quickly.
Mostly you have heard about the 2 popular ways but as we searched a lot we will let you know there are other ways too to update it to latest version.
It is always recommended to keep the whatspp updated because it comes with latest security patch and offers more smooth operations.
- If you received a message that isn’t supported by your version of WhatsApp, you’ll need to update WhatsApp.
- If you facing compatibility issue, or whatsapp video call not working and update it.
We encourage you to always use the latest version of WhatsApp. Latest versions of application contain the newest features and bug fixes.
4 Ways How to update WhatsApp New Version
We assume that you already have whats-app messenger installed in your phone and now you want to update it. So here’s how to do this manually, quickly and without any trouble for free.
#1. PlayStore / iTunes – [Recommended]
How to update WhatsApp on an iPhone
- Tap the App Store icon on your iPhone’s home screen to open it.
- Tap the small person-shaped icon in the upper-right hand corner of the screen to open your account info.
- Scroll down until you find the “Available Updates” section.
- Locate WhatsApp in the list and tap “Update” to install the latest version.
- An update process will start and your phone will have an updated version.
How to update WhatsApp on an Android
- Tap the Google Play Store icon on your Android’s home screen.
- Tap the three horizontally stacked lines.
- Tap “My apps & games.”
- Next to WhatsApp, tap “Update” to install the latest version.
- Update process will begin and you will get the new version.
#2. Whatsapp site
This is simple and safe way to update whatsapp version. Just visit the site – https://www.whatsapp.com/ and click the Android, iPhone, Mac or Windows PC link to update the latest copy of your messenger app.
#3. Via Desktop using Browser for Android users
Many people don’t know about this method, but they can use this one too to update whatspp application on smartphone direct from the desktop/laptop browser. So to update do the following things…
- Open browser and open Play store.
- Search for the Whatspp.
- Now click on the installed button option as given in the screenshot.
- Choose your phone.
- Do login with your account that you are using on the phone.
- After login the app will be updated successfully.
This method works with other apps to. If you liked it then don’t forget to share it with your friends on social sites!
#4. Using APK / IPA
Last but not least, the APK is another method if you have been looking to update whatsapp without play store or iTune store. If whatsapp is not available in your region or not available on google playstore / iTunes then APK method is the best one.
As we can see many Huawei users can’t access the Google play store, so this APK would be best to update the application. Download the APK and install it as simple and secure!
The same trick you can do for your iphone. Search for the whatsapp IPA download without iTunes and you will get the latest copy. Download it and your phone will have the latest updated whatspp.
So these are some of the best 4 methods that you can try to update whatsapp on iPhone or on Android devices.
I hope you liked it!