If yes, then go ahead and read the step-by-step guide to reinstall play store on your android device to install the other android apps.
You have lost the Google Play Store App accidently and now you want to install it again on your smartphone or tablet. So if this is right, then how can you reinstall Google Play Store in your android device to download the other apps?
Here are the two steps that you should follow to Download and Install Google Play Store App for android device:
STEP 1: Find and Download Google Play Store APK.
What is an APK?
APK is an Android Application Package, is just like .exe file on your Windows PC. It is a package of files that you can easily install through the operating system.
- Go to apkmirror.com and find the latest version that is compatible with your phone and OS (latest version of Google Play is 6.9.15).
- Now click on Download Button.
- An error message will prompt – “This Type of File Can Harm Your Device.” Just ignore this message and tap on OK button to proceed.
- Google Play Store APK will successfully be downloaded on your device.
STEP 2: Now, Install the Google Play Store APK.
For this, you have to TURN ON the setting for ‘Unknown Sources,’ which you can uncheck after the installation.
- Go to Settings > Security > Unknown Sources (Toggle it)
- Tap on OK.
- Later, go to your Downloads folder and tap on the downloaded APK file.
- The APK of Google App Store will be installed successfully on your device.
So using these steps, you can easily download and install Google play store app manually on your android smartphone or tablet.
Don’t forget to share this guide on social sites!