DeepLee A1 DP300 mini LED portable projector is an ideal for home theatre movies and video games in the dark environment. It works fine with all kind of electronic devices. If you want to buy a best and affordable portable LED projector, then don’t miss this exclusive deal on Amazon.com.
First of all, it seems that some of the more negative reviews are based upon great expectations. If we talk about this portable projector, then just keep one thing in mind that it is an affordable entry-level mini LED portable projector, and our review/rating is based upon that.
Here the specifications of DeepLee A1 mini LED projector:
- Imaging unit: LCD
- Native resolution: 320×240 pixels (NOT HD)
- Brightness: 30 ANSI Lumen (ISO 400~600 Lumen)
- Color: 16770K
- Contrast: 800:1
- Projection size: 24-60 inches
- Aspect ratio: 4:3
- Projection distance: 1-3.8M
- Projection ratio: 2.7:1
- Total power: 24W(12V, 2A);
- Product size: 5 x 3.4 x 1.9in
- Bare device weight: 0.29 KG
- Operating Mode: Manual and remote control operated
- Supported language: Chinese, English, French, etc
- Input Interface: AV, USB, SD card, HDMI
- Output Interface: Loud speaker, Stereo headphone
- Video file: Full Format Support;
- Audio file: MP3/WMA/OGG/AAG/FLAC/APE/WAV and so on. 7 kinds of sound effects + SRS
- Image file: Support Common format like JPEG, BMP, PNG and so on.
- Support image scaling: 360 spin, be able to browse image in full screen
- Package includes: 1x Power adapter, 1x Remote control, 1x AV cable
Well, this mini projector can display in 4:3, 16:9, and “auto” (whatever that is) aspect ratios. There are two ways to change from the default 320×240: one, the main menu, under “movies”, or second, during playback, hit “ok” on the remote, and hit the “right” button until you get to the second page of the on-screen menu (where you can find more options, like frame advance, and zoom).
In fact, there are a number of adjustments one can make via those two methods, including EQ (2 different EQs: a five-band, and a simple bass/treble control), and aspect ratio, among others. If you take the time to look through the various menus, you will find plenty of customization available.
People who have difficulty concentrating on their picture, it is good to use the on-screen menu (press “ok” during video playback), and focus on the elapsed/remaining time.
- Better-than-expected quality.
- Support several source options – USB, HDMI, SD Card.
- Pretty close to plug-and-play.
- Small in size and built-in loud speakers.
- Picture on the dim side.
- Instructions could use some expansion/clarification.
- Some small graphics are unreadable, possibly including subtitles.
Usually projectors like this cost more than 200 dollars. It is an affordable sub-$50 projector, so don’t expect movie theatre quality. But all-in-all, this is a surprisingly one of the good portable units, packs a lot of features.
If you’re looking for something small just like a smartphone or mini camera, then don’t miss this exclusive gadget on amazon.com. This could be the best and cheap unit for you!
You can use this gadget anywhere. It is easy to carry around as a backup projector for a PowerPoint presentation.
Don’t forget to share the mini led portable projector on social sites. Keep visiting our blog for more updates!