Follow the step-by-step guide to know How to check Bluetooth Version on Android Phone without installing Bluetooth Version Checker App or any other Third party app.
If you want to know which version of Bluetooth does your smartphone support, then keep reading this step-by-step to find out the latest Bluetooth version in your Android phone.
The steps would we mostly same for the all Android smartphones. So let’s see How to check Bluetooth Version in Android devices for free.
The process to check the Android phone Bluetooth version is so simple. You can find the current version info via the apps information (Phone Settings > Apps).
Here are the steps to check Bluetooth Version of Android Phone:
- Step 1: Turn ON the Bluetooth of Device.
- Step 2: Now Tap on Phone Settings.
- Step 3: Tap on App and Select the “ALL” Tab.
- Step 4: Scroll Down and Tap on Bluetooth Icon named Bluetooth Share.
- Step 5: Done! The version would be displayed under App Info.
So these are the steps to check Bluetooth version in Android devices. Make sure that the Bluetooth is Turn On, otherwise the info won’t show!
Guys if liked it, then don’t forget to share this trick with your friends on the social sites. Keep visiting for more updates!