Whatsapp is a popular app, used to send or receive messages. If you have a smartphone then everybody will recommend this app because it is free and using this app you can send unlimited messages to your best mates around the world. But, how can you send a blank message on WhatsApp? If you’re looking for this question, then you will get the answer here!
Everybody use this app to send/receive text or multimedia messages. If we talk about the current status, then it wouldn’t be wrong to say that it is a chat app more than a messaging app. So, if you want to send a blank message to your friends and want to amaze them, then how can you do it?
if you don’t know, then scroll below and find out the 3 easiest ways to send a blank message on WhatsApp without using the third party app.
The ways that you are going to learn in this tech article are absolutely free, and for this, you don’t have the need to install any kind of third party app. These ways are simple and by following these ways, you can easily send a blank message to your best mates on Whatsapp.
#Method 1 – Using Arabic Words
- Copy this content >> ” ﱞ “
- Make sure you have copied the message with (double quotes).
- Paste this content on WhatsApp.
- First, try to remove or delete the left quote.
- Later try to remove or delete the right quote.
- When you will try to remove the right quote, everything will be gone.
- Done… Tap on send button to send a blank message.
#Method 2 – Using Alt + Key Combinations
- Open Notepad on PC or Laptop
- Press ALT + 255 (Hold Alt Button and Type 255).
- The above key combinations will generate a blank space.
- Now save this file on the smartphone (PC > PHONE).
- Before sending the message, open the file on the phone.
- Copy the content.
- Open the WhatsApp and paste the content to send.
- Done…. You have successfully sent a blank message to your friend on WhatsApp.
#Method 3 – Copy and Paste a Blank Message
- If your friend sends a blank message then just copy it.
- And paste it on the typing area and later tap to send.
- It is a simple way to send a blank message on WhatsApp.
So these were the 3 easiest ways to send a blank message on Whatsapp. If you liked this post then share it on social sites!